- Photography Gear Wish List
- Ideas for what to shoot
- Street Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Photography study notes
- My Camera
- High speed flash sync needed for shutter speeds above 1/180 second
- Those Black Spots on your Photos - I cleaned mine with a can of compressed air and the black spots were gone
Basic rule for determining what shutter speed you can hand hold your camera at vs. using a tripod
- If you're using a 60mm lens you can hand hold your camera at 1/60th of a second
- 100mm lens = 1/100th of a second
- 500mm lens = 1/500th of a second
Sites with lists of tutorials
I need to research this and see if it can be done.
Finding things to shoot
Check out iOS app searches like "travel Australia"
Go into town. Find a block. Spend one hour walking around that same block, both sides of the street, from different directions. You'll be amazed at what you start to see that you didn't notice before.
If you invited 25 photographers to walk around your home town and shoot, I can almost guarantee you'd find some of their photos very interesting and there's no reason you can't take the same ones.